Are you looking for a low-cost, virtually maintenance-free roofing solution for your flat roof? An EPDM rubber flat roof could be the perfect option.
A highly durable, synthetic material, Classic Bond EPDM offers a tough roofing answer that’s fast to install and gives excellent protection against the elements. We are an experienced roofing contractor that can either re-roof a flat roof that’s beyond repair, or roof an extension, shed or similar structure that’s a new-build project. The rubber roof installation work we do is all guaranteed for twenty years, ensuring excellent value for money when you use us for your roofing project.
EPDM Rubber Roofing Cost
Cost is always an important consideration when planning a roofing project: when you fit an EPDM roof, you can be confident of enjoying decades of trouble-free use.
Some of the key advantages are:
- Relatively low initial rubber flat roof cost.
- EPDM is fitted as a single sheet, so the problem of leaky seams is eliminated.
- The material remains flexible, even in freezing temperatures. This prevents shattering. It is also resistant to changes in temperature and the potentially damaging effects of UV light. EPDM’s flexibility allows it to accommodate small shifts in the structure beneath it.
- Once installed, EPDM is maintenance free, aside from an occasional inspection to check the integrity of the roof’s surface.
- EPDM is fast and straight-forward to install, saving you labour costs.
- Although we guarantee our roofs for twenty years, EPDM roofs will last for over fifty years.
Rubber Roofing Contractors for Almost Any Project
We are Checkatrade approved contractors: this means we have been inspected by Checkatrade to ensure we offer a fair, honest service. It also means that our customers are able to leave reviews regarding the quality of our work. Why not take a look and see what other people have been saying about us?
Rubber Roof Repair jobs
In addition to entire roof replacement or installation, we can also patch up roofs which have begun to leak or which have been affected by weathering or other stresses. EPDM roofing is the preferred choice for many homes and businesses. Call our Checkatrade approved company now to find out more.
Get in touch for friendly professional service and find out why we're so highly rated & trusted.
Get in touch for friendly professional service and find out why we're so highly rated & trusted by our customers. Click or Press on the button to open our enquiry form and we'll come back to you ASAP with answers, options, prices and timescales.
The service provided by John Parker and his son was truly exceptional in every way!
Home Owner - Sutton Coldfield
The work carried out by J5 Roofing was excellent
Home Owner - Birmingham
New roof on utility room
Home Owner - Sutton Coldfield
With over 30 years in the trade you can rely on us to do the job in a fast affordable and most importantly correct way.
John Parker - J5 Roofing
How much do you charge?
The cost of repairing and installing new roofs depends on the size and complexity of the job. We will explain the ins and outs of your particular project to you carefully so that you understand exactly what we'll be doing and why.